Table of Contents
Ahead of placing any prop bet wagers on Raheem Mostert for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, here are some insights and stats to consider to make the best bets. Mostert and the Miami Dolphins (3-2) take on the Minnesota Vikings (4-1) in Week 6 at Hard Rock Stadium.
Create your NFL Pool with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
Raheem Mostert Player Props vs. Minnesota
- Matchup: Miami Dolphins vs. Minnesota Vikings
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: October 16, 2022
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 58.5 (-115)
Raheem Mostert Rushing Stats
- Mostert has taken 57 attempts for a team-leading 260 rushing yards (52 per game) with one TD.
- And he has caught seven balls for 65 yards (13 yards per game).
- He has accounted for 7.7% of his team’s 13 offensive touchdowns this season, with one total.
- His team has run the ball 106 times this season, and he’s handled 57 of those attempts (53.8%).
- Mostert has stayed on his feet for 123 rushing yards after contact this season, 14th in the league.
- Mostert’s zero rushing yards in his one career matchup against the Vikings are 58.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday’s game.
- Mostert, in one game against them, has not gone over 58.5 rushing yards.
- Mostert did not have a touchdown run in that matchup against the Vikings.
Last 3 Games
- at Jets (10/9/2022): 18 carries, 113 yards, 1 TDat Bengals (9/29/2022): 15 carries, 69 yardsvs. Bills (9/25/2022): 8 carries, 11 yards