Table of Contents
The Baltimore Orioles (35-21) match up against the San Francisco Giants (28-28) after Adley Rutschman had a four-hit performance in a 12-8 loss to the Guardians. The Giants are favored (-145) in this matchup with the Orioles (+125), which starts at 10:15 PM ET on Friday. San Francisco has Logan Webb set to start, and Baltimore will counter with Dean Kremer.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, co-workers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Giants vs. Orioles
- Game Day: Friday, June 2, 2023
- Game Time: 10:15 PM ET
- Location: San Francisco, California
- Stadium: Oracle Park
How Do I Watch the Giants vs. the Orioles?
- TV Channel: MLB Network
Giants Stats & Trends
- The Giants average 1.4 home runs per game to rank sixth in MLB action with 76 total home runs.
- San Francisco’s .248 batting average ranks 16th in the majors.
- The Giants rank 16th in baseball with an on-base percentage of .320.
- San Francisco’s 9.8 strikeouts per game are the second-most in the majors.
- The Giants average 1.0 home run per game when playing at home this season (30 total in home outings).
- San Francisco is averaging 2.5 extra-base hits per game while slugging .395 in home contests.
- The team is batting .252 with 239 hits (8.2 per game) at home this season.
Giants Key Batters
- LaMonte Wade Jr leads San Francisco with an OBP of .410 this season while batting .271 with 35 walks and 25 runs scored. He has a slugging percentage of .446.
- Among qualifying hitters in baseball, he is 57th in batting average, fifth in on-base percentage, and 72nd in slugging.
- Wade has recorded at least one hit in five straight games. During his last five outings he is batting .316 with two doubles and a walk.
- Michael Conforto is batting .250 with three doubles, 11 home runs and 23 walks. He’s slugging .464 with an on-base percentage of .347.
- He is 96th in batting average, 53rd in on-base percentage and 59th in slugging in the major leagues.
- Conforto brings a two-game streak with at least one hit into this matchup. During his last five outings he is hitting .529 with a home run, two walks and four RBI.
- J.D. Davis leads San Francisco in total hits (49) this season, and 17 of those have gone for extra bases.
- Mike Yastrzemski has six home runs, 15 RBI and a batting average of .262 this season.
Orioles Stats & Trends
- The Orioles have hit 65 homers this season, which ranks 11th in the league.
- Baltimore’s .251 batting average ranks 15th in the majors this season.
- The Orioles have an on-base percentage of .326 this season, which ranks 11th in the league.
- Baltimore ranks eighth in MLB in strikeouts per game with an average of 8.1 Ks per contest.
- They’ve hit 36 homers, an average of 1.3 per game, in 27 road contests this season.
- In 27 road games this season, it is slugging .427 with 92 hits going for extra bases.
- They are averaging 8.9 base hits per game and batting .251 on the road this season.
Orioles Key Batters
- Rutschman has an on-base percentage of .411 and a slugging percentage of .443. Both lead the Orioles. He’s batting .289.
- Including all qualifying hitters, he ranks 28th in batting average, while his on-base percentage ranks fourth and he is 73rd in slugging.
- Rutschman hopes to build on a three-game hitting streak in this matchup. During his last five outings he is hitting .556 with a home run, three walks and three RBI.
- Ryan Mountcastle has 12 doubles, a triple, 11 home runs and 11 walks while hitting .233. He’s slugging .441 with an on-base percentage of .269.
- Including all qualified hitters, his batting average places him 128th, his on-base percentage is 161st, and he is 80th in slugging.
- Anthony Santander has collected 54 hits, a team-high for the Orioles.
- Adam Frazier has eight doubles, a triple, six home runs and 17 walks while hitting .246.
Giants vs. Orioles Probable Pitchers
|Logan Webb (SF)||Pitcher||Dean Kremer (BAL)|
|4 – 5||W/L||5 – 2|
Giants vs. Orioles Injury Updates
- Giants: Joey Bart: 10 Day IL (Groin), Joc Pederson: 10 Day IL (Hand), Thairo Estrada: 10 Day IL (Wrist), Ross Stripling: 15 Day IL (Back), Roberto Pérez: 60 Day IL (Shoulder), Heliot Ramos: 60 Day IL (Oblique), Luis González: 60 Day IL (Back), Thomas Szapucki: 60 Day IL (Left arm), Michael Conforto: day-to-day (Heel)
- Orioles: Cedric Mullins: 10 Day IL (Groin), Dillon Tate: 15 Day IL (Elbow), John Means: 60 Day IL (Elbow), Aaron Hicks: day-to-day (Cramps)