Table of Contents
The Los Angeles Dodgers (39-33) will aim to stop a three-game losing streak when they visit the Los Angeles Angels (41-33) on Tuesday at 10:05 PM ET. The Dodgers are favored (-152) to end the streak against the Angels (+130). Clayton Kershaw starts for the Dodgers while the Angels will counter with Reid Detmers.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, co-workers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Dodgers vs. Angels
- Game Day: Tuesday, June 20, 2023
- Game Time: 10:05 PM ET
- Location: Anaheim, California
- Stadium: Angel Stadium of Anaheim
How Do I Watch the Dodgers vs. the Angels?
- TV Channel: TBS
Dodgers Stats & Trends
- The Dodgers rank third-best in MLB action with 116 total home runs.
- The Dodgers’ .241 batting average ranks 20th in MLB.
- The Dodgers’ .329 on-base percentage ranks 10th-best in MLB.
- The Dodgers’ 8.9 strikeouts per game rank 21st in MLB.
- The Dodgers average 1.7 homers per game when playing away from home this season (62 total in road contests).
- The Dodgers are slugging .447 with 3.8 extra-base hits per game away from home.
- Away from home this season the club averages 7.9 hits per game and is batting .231.
Dodgers Key Batters
- Freddie Freeman has an OPS of .964, fueled by an OBP of .407 and a team-best slugging percentage of .557 this season. He has a .328 batting average.
- Among the qualified hitters in MLB, his batting average ranks second, his on-base percentage ranks fifth, and he is sixth in slugging.
- Freeman has hit safely in four straight games. In his last five games he is batting .190 with a double, two walks and two RBI.
- Mookie Betts is hitting .264 with 15 doubles, a triple, 17 home runs and 41 walks, while slugging .513 with an on-base percentage of .365.
- He ranks 65th in batting average, 24th in on-base percentage and 17th in slugging in MLB.
- Will Smith leads Los Angeles with an OBP of .409 this season while batting .293 with 35 walks and 34 runs scored.
- J.D. Martinez has 56 hits, which ranks first among Los Angeles hitters this season, while batting .257 with 36 extra-base hits.
- Martinez has hit safely in three games in a row. During his last five outings he is hitting .167 with a double, two walks and an RBI.
Angels Stats & Trends
- The Angels rank fourth in Major League Baseball with 108 home runs.
- The Angels’ .256 batting average is among the best in baseball, ranking 10th in MLB.
- The Angels are among the best in the league at getting on base, ranking sixth with an OBP of .331.
- The Angels rank 22nd with an average of 8.8 strikeouts per game.
- They’ve hit 53 homers, an average of 1.6 per game, in 34 home contests this season.
- In 34 home games this season, they’re slugging .454 with 115 hits going for extra bases.
- In 34 home games this season, they have a batting average of .252 while averaging 8.3 base hits per contest.
Angels Key Batters
- Shohei Ohtani has accumulated a team-high OBP (.384) and slugging percentage (.632), while leading the Angels in hits (83, while batting .300).
- Including all the qualifying hitters in the majors, his batting average ranks 12th, his on-base percentage is 14th, and he is first in slugging.
- Ohtani hopes to build on a 15-game hitting streak in this matchup. During his last 10 games he is hitting .472 with three doubles, eight home runs, 10 walks and 16 RBI.
- Mike Trout is hitting .257 with 13 doubles, 15 home runs and 39 walks. He’s slugging .479 with an on-base percentage of .364.
- Including all qualifying hitters, he ranks 82nd in batting average, 26th in on-base percentage and 43rd in slugging percentage.
- Hunter Renfroe is batting .242 with 14 doubles, 12 home runs and 18 walks.
- Taylor Ward is batting .247 with 10 doubles, nine home runs and 23 walks.
Dodgers vs. Angels Probable Pitchers
|Clayton Kershaw (LAD)||Pitcher||Reid Detmers (LAA)|
|8 – 4||W/L||1 – 5|
Dodgers vs. Angels Injury Updates
- Dodgers: Max Muncy: 10 Day IL (Hamstring), Julio Urías: 15 Day IL (Hamstring), Phil Bickford: 15 Day IL (Back), Noah Syndergaard: 15 Day IL (Finger), Dustin May: 60 Day IL (Forearm), Trayce Thompson: 60 Day IL (Oblique), Tyler Cyr: 60 Day IL (Shoulder), Jimmy Nelson: 60 Day IL (Elbow), Daniel Hudson: 60 Day IL (Knee), Walker Buehler: 60 Day IL (Elbow), Álex Reyes: 60 Day IL (Shoulder), J.P. Feyereisen: 60 Day IL (Shoulder), Blake Treinen: 60 Day IL (Shoulder), Ryan Pepiot: 60 Day IL (Oblique), Gavin Lux: 60 Day IL (Knee), Chris Taylor: day-to-day (Knee)
- Angels: Gio Urshela: 10 Day IL (Pelvis), Anthony Rendon: 10 Day IL (Wrist), Zach Neto: 10 Day IL (Oblique), Matt Moore: 15 Day IL (Oblique), Ben Joyce: 15 Day IL (Arm), José Suarez: 15 Day IL (Shoulder), Austin Warren: 60 Day IL (Elbow), Logan O’Hoppe: 60 Day IL (Shoulder), José Quijada: 60 Day IL (Elbow), Max Stassi: 60 Day IL (Hip ), Chris Rodriguez: 60 Day IL (Shoulder), Jose Marte: 60 Day IL (Elbow), Davis Daniel: 60 Day IL (Shoulder)