Table of Contents
The Detroit Pistons (2-8) are favored (-1.5) to end a three-game losing streak when they host the Oklahoma City Thunder (4-5) at 7:30 PM ET on Monday, November 7, 2022 at Little Caesars Arena. The game airs on BSOK and BSDET. The matchup has an over/under of 222.5 points.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Pistons vs. Thunder
- Game Day: Monday, November 7, 2022
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSOK and BSDET
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Arena: Little Caesars Arena
Pistons Betting Stats & Information
- The Pistons have been listed as the moneyline favorite only two other times so far this season, and they split the two games.
- Detroit has played as a moneyline favorite of -124 or shorter in only one game this season, and won.
- The Pistons are 4-6-0 against the spread this season.
- When they have played as at least 1.5-point favorites this season, the Pistons are 1-1 against the spread.
- Detroit’s average point total in outings this season is 226.2, 3.7 points higher than the total in this game.
- The teams have hit the over in six of the Pistons’ nine games with a set total.
Oklahoma City Betting Stats & Info
- The Thunder have entered the game as underdogs eight times this season and won three of those games.
- This season, Oklahoma City has won three of its eight games when it is the underdog by at least +103 on the moneyline.
- The Thunder are 6-3-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were an underdog in by 1.5 points or more so far this season, the Thunder have gone 5-3 against the spread.
- The average point total for Oklahoma City this year is 0.3 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
- Thunder games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under five times this season.
Pistons vs. Thunder Season Stat Comparison
|Pistons Rank||Pistons AVG||Thunder AVG||Thunder Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Detroit Pistons Leaders
- The active leader in points and assists for the Pistons this season is Cade Cunningham, who scores 21.4 points and distributes 6.3 assists per game.
- Isaiah Stewart averages 12.7 points per game while adding 9.6 rebounds and 1.2 assists for the Pistons.
- The Pistons get 3.4 three-pointers per game out of Bojan Bogdanovic.
Oklahoma City Thunder Leaders
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander averages 30.5 points per game. He also collects 4.3 rebounds and averages 5.9 assists per game.
- Darius Bazley is on the books for 6.4 points, 5.3 rebounds and 1.4 assists per game.
- Jeremiah Robinson-Earl is consistent from three-point range with 1.3 made threes per game.