Table of Contents
The Milwaukee Brewers (81-64) host the Miami Marlins (75-71) on Thursday at 2:10 PM ET. The Brewers are moneyline underdogs (-106) against the favored Marlins (-113). Miami’s Eury Perez and Milwaukee’s Adrian Houser will start this matchup.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, co-workers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Marlins vs. Brewers
- Game Day: Thursday, September 14, 2023
- Game Time: 2:10 PM ET
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Stadium: American Family Field
How Do I Watch the Marlins vs. the Brewers?
- TV Channel: BSWI
Marlins Stats & Trends
- The Marlins are 23rd in MLB action with 147 home runs. They average one per game.
- Miami ranks 10th in MLB with a .256 batting average.
- The Marlins rank 23rd in baseball with a .311 on-base percentage.
- Miami strikes out 7.9 times per game, the fifth-fewest mark in MLB.
- The Marlins average 1.1 home runs per road game this season (85 total away from home).
- Miami is slugging .392 with 2.7 extra-base hits per game in road contests.
- On the road this season the team averages 8.5 hits per game and is batting .244.
Marlins Key Batters
- Luis Arraez has an OPS of .843, fueled by an OBP of .391 to go with a slugging percentage of .452. He has a .349 batting average, as well.
- Among the qualified batters in the majors, his batting average ranks first, his on-base percentage ranks ninth, and he is 64th in slugging.
- Arraez hopes to build on a four-game hitting streak in this matchup. In his last five games he is hitting .250 with a home run and an RBI.
- Bryan De La Cruz has 31 doubles, 19 home runs and 38 walks. He’s batting .255 and slugging .422 with an on-base percentage of .304.
- Among qualifying batters, his batting average places him 87th, his on-base percentage 122nd, and his slugging percentage 88th.
- Josh Bell has collected 119 base hits, an OBP of .321 and a slugging percentage of .413 this season.
- Jake Burger has 103 hits, which is best among Miami hitters this season, while batting .236 with 56 extra-base hits.
Brewers Stats & Trends
- The Brewers’ 147 home runs rank 23rd in Major League Baseball.
- Milwaukee’s .238 batting average ranks 25th in the majors this season.
- The Brewers have an on-base percentage of .317 this season, which ranks 19th in the league.
- Milwaukee ranks 19th in MLB in strikeouts per game with an average of 8.8 Ks per contest.
- They have averaged 1.2 home runs per game in their 71 home contests this season.
- Milwaukee has a team slugging percentage of .406 in home games this season with 199 extra-base hits.
- They are averaging 7.9 base hits per game and batting .244 as a team at home this season.
Brewers Key Batters
- Christian Yelich has a .363 on-base percentage and a .439 slugging percentage, both team-high numbers for the Brewers. He’s batting .274.
- Including all the qualified hitters in the majors, he is 34th in batting average, 22nd in on-base percentage and 74th in slugging percentage.
- Carlos Santana has 29 doubles, 19 home runs and 59 walks while hitting .233. He’s slugging .406 with an on-base percentage of .313.
- His batting average ranks 124th among all qualified players, his on-base percentage ranks 106th, and he is 106th in slugging.
- William Contreras has racked up 134 hits, a team-high for the Brewers.
- Willy Adames is batting .216 with 22 doubles, two triples, 24 home runs and 58 walks.
Marlins vs. Brewers Probable Pitchers
|Eury Pérez (MIA)||Pitcher||Adrian Houser (MIL)|
|5 – 4||W/L||5 – 4|
Marlins vs. Brewers Injury Updates
- Marlins: Jorge Soler: 10 Day IL (Oblique), Avisaíl García: 10 Day IL (Hamstring), Sandy Alcantara: 15 Day IL (Forearm), Huascar Brazoban: 15 Day IL (Hamstring), Trevor Rogers: 60 Day IL (Forearm ), Matt Barnes: 60 Day IL (Hip), Jonathan Davis: 60 Day IL (Knee), Max Meyer: 60 Day IL (Elbow), Anthony Bender: 60 Day IL (Elbow), Jazz Chisholm: day-to-day (Knee)
- Brewers: Jesse Winker: 10 Day IL (Back), Blake Perkins: 10 Day IL (Oblique), Adrian Houser: 15 Day IL (Forearm), Eric Lauer: 15 Day IL (Shoulder), Julio Teheran: 15 Day IL (Hip), Jean Carlos Mejía: 60 Day IL (Shoulder), Garrett Mitchell: 60 Day IL (Shoulder), Darin Ruf: 60 Day IL (Knee), Justin Wilson: 60 Day IL (Lat), Aaron Ashby: 60 Day IL (Labrum), Corbin Burnes: day-to-day (Ankle), Christian Yelich: day-to-day (Back), Mark Canha: day-to-day (Wrist)