Stefon Diggs player prop bets for Bills vs. Rams | Week 1
There will be player prop betting options available for Stefon Diggs before he suits up for NFL action on Thursday at 8:20 PM ET live on NBC. Diggs and the Buffalo Bills (0-0) meet the Los Angeles Rams (0-0) in Week 1 at SoFi Stadium.
Create your NFL Pool with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
Stefon Diggs Player Props vs. Los Angeles
- Matchup: Buffalo Bills at Los Angeles Rams
- Time: 8:20 PM
- Date: September 8, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 68.5 (-115)
Stefon Diggs Receiving Stats
- Last year Diggs grabbed 103 passes (on 164 targets) for 1,225 yards (72.1 yards per game), the best mark on the Bills’ roster. He also found the end zone 10 times.
- The 241.7 yards per game the Rams conceded through the air last season made them the NFL’s 22nd-ranked pass defense.
- With 17 passing TDs allowed last season, the Rams’ defense was ranked second in the league.
- The Rams accumulated 19 interceptions last year, third in the NFL.
Last Season Stats: Bills vs. Rams
- The Bills averaged 28.4 points per game last season, 6.5 more than the Rams allowed per matchup (21.9).
- The Bills collected 381.9 yards per game last year, 37 more yards than the 344.9 the Rams allowed per outing.
- Last year the Bills ran for 10.3 more yards per game (252) than the Rams allowed per outing (241.7).
- Last season the Bills averaged 129.9 rushing yards per game, 26.7 more than the Rams allowed per outing (103.2).
- The Bills turned the ball over 22 times last season, three fewer than the Rams forced turnovers (25).