World Cup Picks for United States vs. Wales
On Monday, November 21 at 2:00 PM ET, the United States challenges Wales at Ahmed bin Ali Stadium in its first game of the 2022 World Cup’s group stage.
The United States is +164 to win this group-stage match, Wales is +197, and the draw is +198. There is a 37.9% chance that the United States wins this match, per the moneyline.
The World Cup only comes around every four years, so there’s no time to waste. Get your friends and family together to start a World Cup pool here!
United States vs. Wales Match Info
- Game Day: Monday, November 21, 2022
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Venue: Ahmed bin Ali Stadium
United States Stats and Trends
- On offense, the United States was second in CONCACAF World Cup qualifying play with 20 goals scored (1.5 per match). On defense, Wales was 20th in UEFA World Cup qualifying action (10 goals conceded, one per match).
- With 20 goals scored and nine conceded, the United States was second in goal differential in CONCACAF World Cup qualifying play.
- The United States was not among the 32 teams that qualified for the 2018 World Cup in Russia.
Put your picks to the test in our free World Cup pool and support a great cause while competing for cash prizes and a jersey signed by the USMNT!
Wales Stats and Trends
- Wales was 18th in UEFA World Cup qualifying in goals scored (17 overall, 1.7 per match), and the United States was sixth in CONCACAF World Cup qualifying in goals allowed (nine overall, 0.7 per match).
- In World Cup qualifying play, Wales’ goal differential was +7.
- Wales was not one of the 32 teams that played in the 2018 World Cup, as it did not qualify.
United States vs. Wales Players to Watch
- Playing in 10 World Cup qualifiers for the United States, Christian Pulisic had five goals (third in CONCACAF).
- The United States’ Antonee Robinson scored two goals and picked up three assists in the qualifying campaign.
- Brendan Aaronson added two goals as well as one assist in the qualifying cycle.
- The United States’ Tim Weah scored one time and picked up one assist in World Cup qualifying.
- Gareth Bale suited up for seven matches in Wales’ most recent World Cup qualifying, and he racked up five goals and two assists.
- Daniel James hit the pitch for 10 matches in Wales’ most recent World Cup qualifiers, registering two goals and two assists.
- Wales’ most recent World Cup qualifying cycle saw Harry Wilson record one goal and two assists (nine matches).
- During Wales’ most recent World Cup qualifying, Aaron Ramsey collected three goals in six matches.
Chances to Win the World Cup
|Chance to Win the World Cup
Pick to Win United States vs. Wales
The best pick to win is United States.
|American Football Conference
|Kansas City Chiefs
|New England Patriots
|Las Vegas Raiders
|New York Jets
|Los Angeles Chargers
|National Football Conference
|New York Giants
|Los Angeles Rams
|San Francisco 49ers
|Green Bay Packers
|New Orlean Saints
|Tampa Bay Buccaneers