Table of Contents
The Liberty Flames (2-3) play the Bradley Braves (3-2) as just 2-point favorites on Wednesday, November 23, 2022 at 6:00 PM ET on CBS Sports Network. The matchup’s over/under is set at 132.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Flames vs. Braves
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 23, 2022
- Game Time: 6:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS Sports Network
- Location: Cancún, Mexico
- Arena: Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya
Liberty Betting Stats & Information
- Liberty has been listed as the moneyline favorite only two other times so far this season, and it split the two games.
- The Flames have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -135 or shorter.
- The Flames are 1-3-0 against the spread this season.
- The Braves are 0-2 against the spread when an underdog by 2 points or greater this season.
- The average total Liberty has had in its matchups this season is 8.3 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Bradley Betting Stats & Info
- Bradley has lost both games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Braves have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +114.
- The Braves are 2-2-0 against the spread this season.
- The Braves are winless against the spread (0-2) when playing as at least 2-point underdogs.
- The average over/under for Bradley’s games this year is 13.5 more points than the point total of 132.5 in this outing.
Liberty vs. Bradley Season Stat Comparison
|Liberty Rank||Liberty AVG||Bradley AVG||Bradley Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Liberty Flames Leaders
- The Flames scoring leader is Darius McGhee, who averages 20.8 per contest to go with 2.8 rebounds and 2.2 assists.
- Liberty’s leading rebounder is Joseph Venzant averaging 6.2 boards per game and its best passer is Colin Porter and his 4.4 assists per game.
- The Flames get the most three-point shooting production out of McGhee, who makes 3.8 threes per game.
Bradley Braves Leaders
- Ja’Shon Henry is the top scorer for the Braves with 13 points per game. He also adds six rebounds and one assist per game to his stats.
- The Bradley leaders in rebounding and assists are Malevy Leons with six rebounds per game (he also adds 11 points and 0.8 assists per game) and Duke Deen with 3.4 assists per game (he also tacks on 11 points and 2.4 rebounds per game).
- Deen averages two three-pointers per game, the most on the Braves.